How to prepare delicious Cinnamon Girl Matcha in a bowl
- Place the whisk into the bowl. Pour hot water into the bowl to warm up the bowl and the whisk. Once the bowl has been heated, pour out the water.
- Empty one sachet of matcha into the bowl. The 2g of matcha has a fresh green colour.
- Add a 2-3 tea spoons of water to matcha powder and mix into the paste with a whisk. By producing a paste you will destroy all lumps.
- Pour the hot water into the bowl. Add around 70ml (1/3 of a cup) of the water. The temperature should be around 80 degrees Celsius.
- Now use the whisk to stir. Take the whisk in one hand and hold the bowl steady with the other. Whisk briskly with your wrist and not your arm in an “M” or zig zag motion. When whisking try not to scrape the whisk along the bottom of the bowl, but let it ﬂoat just above it. Whisk until the tea is frothy.
- That’s it. Enjoy your matcha straight from the bowl.
My matcha at home
How to prepare delicious cold Cinnamon Girl Matcha in the bottle
- Use any bottle of water.
- Take a sip ﬁrst to make space for matcha to be easily dispersed.
- Empty one sachet of matcha into the bottle.
- Shake vigorously until matcha becomes even in colour. All the clumps should disappear. If you leave it alone for a few hours, the undissolved matcha will eventually settle on the bottom. Shake well before drinking.
- That’s it. Enjoy your matcha straight from the bottle or pour into smaller glasses.
My matcha outdoor experience