More individuals are now realising what numerous in Japan have known for quite a long time: to get the full advantages of the green tea plant – the most extreme healthy impact – you have to use the absolute best leaves and consume the nutrients in the whole leaf. That is precisely what you get with matcha. It is certainly not your ordinary green tea.
What is Matcha Green Tea?
This Japanese tea is known for centuries for its energy-boosting, metabolism-fuelling properties and mind-focusing. It is the amazing, stone-ground powdered form entirely; selected shade-grown Japanese green tea leaves. In this way, when you consume matcha powder, you are actually consuming the entire leaf instead of just tea leaf-infused water. Thus, you get the full nutrients of a very high-quality leaf.
Furthermore, matcha has much less caffeine as compared to coffee. It’s additionally a healthy alternative to sugary beverages like bottled tea, sports drinks and soda. It has a very fine texture which is similar to baby powder and can be prepared either thin or thick depending on your personal preference. The taste of Cinnamon Girl Matcha is mellow and smooth, and not at all bitter.
Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
The health benefits of matcha tea are more than any other tea or drink. It is your step towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Naturally without sugar, it is a perfect drink for diabetics and others craving to reduce their sugar intake.
- It expands your mental alertness and sharpness.
- It contains significant components that promote fat loss, such as theanine, caffeine and catechins.
- It contains naturally high vitamin C, chlorophyll and fluoride content, among other minerals and vitamins.
- It is demonstrated to have anti-viral and anti-toxin properties, which help with digestion to kill harmful bacteria and also help prevent colds and flu.
Why Drink Matcha?
As you can see, drinking matcha can lead to numerous health benefits. Because you consume the whole leaves, you get a beverage approximately 10 times more powerful than consistent blended green tea. Also, matcha contains about 9 times the beta-carotene of spinach and 70 times the antioxidants of orange juice. It is not only a highly treasured specialty green tea, but it is also used mostly in baking and cooking. It is likewise used in western-style beverage creations and health foods, such as matcha lattes and smoothies. Therefore, even if you do not like drinking tea, you can at present enjoy its healthy benefits. So, there you have it – the matcha difference and how it can offer you some assistance to live a healthier lifestyle!